DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chandler Massey was OTT good today. I know hes been OTT but for these scenes and it worked and that was an absolutely perfect first awkward kiss. I am shocked yet pleasantly surprised at Days.

The Sami/Rafe stuff was such a letdown. I don't think the dialogue was great and GG did a better job than Ali

EJ/Nicole are so completely bland and asexual now. Their fire and passion they had gone and I am not looking forward to more groveling from EJ and Nicole has lost her edge.The actors are still good opposite each other so I guess thats a positive.

The Bope/Jope/Jarlena ish is FF worthy. Not one bit of it is compelling

• Members

They could have used Adrienne's bar for those scenes today.

That kiss today was awful. Very awkward looking and not sexy at all

IA with the talk that the Rafe and Sami scenes were a letdown. Im over Sami. All of a sudden now they both made mistakes? She wasnt saying that a few days ago when her ish was a secret. I hope Rafe doesnt take her back and the two get divorced

• Members

I'll have to translate for you...

I know its a cramped, cheap looking set that they wasted a ton of money which is so overused and I still don't get having that sofa out there particularly in the middle of winter.

Horton Town Square is such a bad joke...they should have just kept it a park (that's where the arch originates) and spent some money putting office/pier/coffee shop/casual restaurant/bar sets up permanently.

• Members

Considering Sami had no problem smashing a picture of her and Rafe when she saw him kissing Carrie then it would have been fitting if he had smashed that family potrait. The confrontation was such a let down. Rafe was way too subdued in those scenes and given the magnitude of the betrayal Sami got off way too easy.

Sami will live to be seventy and with her walking cane she's still going to forever point the blame at Marlena. The unbeleivable nerve of this chick to now want to work on her marriage because she got found out.

Are John and Hope that stupid to think they're just going to get a quickie divorce and be back in Salem in two weeks knowing Stepahno is behind this? Unreal

The kiss between Will and the dude was a bit too rough. I'm not sure exactly what they were going for but at least they showed it. It did seem to go on forever though.

Archived