DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Members

Crying is fine if done correctly. Will is a very troubled gay teen and I can see him crying a lot. He has been angry of course too. I remember the first time I was with a guy and liking it but after it was over I felt like Will did. But I didnt cry I said to myself it would never happen again but it did...lol...over and over..lol

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to mention Sami should have been bitch slapped by Nicole considering EJ got pummeled by Rafe. Ya'll know if the roles were reversed Sami would have gotten in at least two.

I agree the scenes between Will and Marlena were touching but DH does that squinting thing with her eyes that drives me crazy. I can't recall her ever doing it as much as she does now.

• Members

I wish it was mentioned that Nicole and EJ technically werent together when he slept with Sami. Nicole had told him that they were over and she wasnt going to fall back into a relationship with him. He was wrong for not telling her, but she ended things, thus leaving him free to be with whomever. They hadnt even officially reunited when she "ended" things as they were already seperated but had a few booty calls with each other

• Members

Lol yesterday totally made Marlena's day when Will told her he kissed a boy. The day he told her about EJ/Sami instead of that he was gay was the most disappointed I've ever seen Marlena...

Speaking of Marlena, I haven't enjoyed this character this much in years. DAYS has been smart by not constantly keeping her saddled to John. I can finally understand why she was considered one of the most loved characters on the show, and it doesn't hurt that Hall isn't nearly as hammy as she used to be acting wise.

• Members

Thanks!

As for the business stories, i think they have a place on days - as a backdrop. the corp stories shouldnt be about the business, but about the interactions and impact on personal lives.

Sami keeps trying this, Marlena keeps coming back. Sami lived without her for a huge portion of her life, if not the majority so its not like Sami cant do it.

The biggest problem with sami/marlena is there needs to be a balance to the nastiness and venom sami spews at marlena. marlena holding her as she cried the other day was great, actually.

This is BY FAR the best Marlena has been written since.. 1994? Seriously, she is in many different stories helping people out, she is dealing her own stuff, shes supporting will, shes finally sttempting to work on things with sami. THIS is the marlena I love and figured I would never see again. So glad shes back.

• Members

Marlena de la Croix once said Jim Reilly deducted 50 IQ points from the character. While I don't know if that's true or not, it is nice that they seem to have broken her out of the rut the character seemed to be in for a number of years before her departure.

Archived