DAYS: February Discussion Thread

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't mind some business types of storylines. I loved how JER would add the business angle to his storylines. Especially, when Kate was trying to throw Vivian out of Titan. Vivian pleaded with John & Kristen (who were board members) to keep her on. Vivian then found out about Kristen's faked pregnancy and blackmailed her into voting for her. I loved the cliffhanger when Kate & John are expecting Kristen to vote Vivian out of Titan. Vivian watches from the background with a smile as Kristen is near tears and she votes to keep Vivian in Titan. The look on Kate & John's face is priceless.

• Members

I KNOW RIGHT I was expecting this secret to go on for months what a shock it came out like that. And then Will getting roughed up YES I WAS LOVING IT . I do feel the sceen between Rafe and Sami were very underwhelming though. He should have brough up the fact this man bout her that apt lost his job over her.

Come on TOups thats so old now. I think its a nice change the the people of Salem are working.

I have to agree there. Their is a big change. Damn Toups why do I keep quoting u? I didnt know Noel had such an impact on these things. Ever since Lisa has arrived I feel the show has exploded. I hope they keep this up past Feb Sweeps

• Members

Yes, I liked how DAYS used business storylines to support a bigger storyline...what Y&R did brilliantly until Kay Alden fled was business storylines that were solely about the business. It's how I learned about shareholder meetings!

They seem to be trying to do a business/personal storyline with Madison and Kate...but it's falling flat thanks to Madison and Brady. So dull.

• Members

Yes, yes, yes. It's a notch higher than GL's Main Street (that was much worse, much smaller, tackier, and served as a setting for EVERYTHING imaginable in life) but it's just bad, bad, bad.

Certainly they could've used that space for 3 small sets that served better purposes (and no, not the pier, or that random forest/beach area that was surrounded by ridiculously fake plastic trees.)

• Members

Yes please! Well, at least Bo from 15 years ago...

Everyone has already said how I feel: The Rafe reveal was so ho-hum. They definitely should've used it as a cliffhanger and he definitely should've overheard it in a more dramatic fashion.

I like Nicole & EJ, but they're lovey dovey scenes are fast-forward for me.

Bo/Hope/John/Marlena is okay, nothing fantastic, but not as boring as Jack & Jenn.

And yes... for pete's sake, a college beer pong party in the public mall? Underage drinking? I mean, COME ON! They could've just had it happen at the Kiriakis mansion, with Sonny being the party host. Good grief!

By the way... Alamania. Is that where a bunch of characters were trapped after an explosion in November 1990 when DAYS did their special 3-part 25th anniversary? And Bo mentioned that Alice almost died there. Is this what he's referring to, the explosion?

As for the backlash over the gay story.... It's amazing how people profess they've watched for 20, 30, 40 years. They've watched countless characters commit adultery, murder, kidnapping, brainwashing, blackmail, rape, abuse, demonic possession, serial killers, etc. but a kiss between two men is too much for them to handle?! Gurl please...

• Members

Carrie tearing up and wondering if she loves Rafe.......biiitcccchhhhhh. WTH? Someone needs to slap some reality into her. I also thought she needed to STFU when she called Bo out on his relationship with Carly. Im glad he turned it back on her when he clarified things and explained that she wasnt even here for any of that

Will kisses a boy and cries about it. Im sick of his waterworks

Poor Nicole

Poor Marlena. My god, how much abuse can this woman take from Sami? Ive never been a fan but Im starting to feel and root for her. Sami beats her up at every corner, blames her for everything that goes wrong in her life and is an absolute bitch. She's far from perfect and she isnt a great mother but Sami's treatment of her is unjustifiable. I almost wish they would acknowledge that they have no relationship and wipe each other's hands clean of the other. I dont get any entertainment after Sami attacking her mother like a pitbull all the time. Grow the F up and get over it

• Members

I saw the gay kiss on youtube. I thought it was hot. I was waiting for them to rip their clothes off. :P

I agree with those who don't think Sonny and Will should be a couple. They work really well as friends but I doubt that will stop writers from going there at some point.

+1. Perfect!

• Members

I am in the same position, I was never a Marlena fan...but the writing for Sami and Marlena is so hideous on Sami's part that I can't help but love Marlena and root for her. And then Marlena is brilliant with Will (Hall and Massey have excellent chemistry) and Sami's a horrible bitch without a single redeeming feature and I can't help but say "Sami, you're a piece of crap, get over it and get off my screen" and I used to love Sami.

• Members

Sami is a grade A bitch but it works much better than the stepford wife she became over the years. She should always be a character that you love to hate... and I do.

I know DAYS could couldn't care less about Lexie (and Abe) by the ridiculous non follow up with them but does anyone know when they're going to be on again. Their storyline is actually good and they continue to be ignored.

• Members

Ari Z was perfect as Nicole today

Chandler is the true definition of a limited actor. All he does is cry, snot, sniffle & wipe tears (repeat) in all his scenes. He looks and acts like he's sickly & has an extreme cold. Touching moments with Marlena today, I thought he had a few moments of goodness but otherwise, pretty weak IMO. I loved how Marlena reacted to everything he was saying.

Archived