One Life to Live~Thursday, 01.12.12

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great episode today! With all the preludes to a 'shocking ending' because of Fraternity Row, I am kinda anxious for tomorrow!

"Lorraine is a man!" and David's sudden reveal a couple weeks ago that he had a kid...Thomas back and going after Todd...

I am curious for a "shocking ending"!

• Members

I didn't have a problem with the gorilla on AW. Cass had had a storyline with a gorilla before, and was often a comedic character, so it wasn't like Bert Bauer being taken away by an elephant.

I just don't understand the point of having a dig at Judith Light, who has done nothing but praise OLTL over the years. If you're going to take a cheap shot, then why not take it with someone who snubbed the show for years, like Ryan Phillippe, or Tommy Lee Jones. Or not say anything at all. It seems like to the end RC uses the show to take digs at those who don't understand his genius, or whatever.

I don't think the show has ever cared that much about Rex/Natalie in recent years. I remember that scene where he didn't care if Natalie was alive or dead, when she was missing for months. Rex mostly just cares about himself.

Archived