One Life to Live~Thursday, 01.12.12

• Members

Okay, I confess Viki's speech was very moving and funny. Nice job by RC.

Awww, Sean and Vivian's reunion was very sweet. I am happy they got a happy ending.

David is so funny, "step-Nora." I loved how he told Matthew off about Destiny and the baby. I can't wait for the birth tomorrow.

The slow theme song is wonderful and I liked the tribute to Asa.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I was a sobbing mess today. Ilene Kristen killed it. That woman is fantastic. I don't know where the show went wrong with Rex, but seeing his goodbyes to Natalie, Roxy and Bo, got to me. I enjoyed his relationships with them. Loved Viki's speech and the tounge in cheek references as they showed the cast they were talking about.

I loved seeing Addie again. Please let Renee be on tomorrow. Though I'm not holding my breath.

OLTL has always been a show I've watched and appreciated and almost always consistently enjoyed (though Higley's years were PAINFUL) and while I always thought I had more affection for AMC over OLTL, OLTL ending is REALLY getting to me. More so than other soap cancelled. It's still just really good and has very good bones to build on. It's really a true shame PP didn't happen. I think OLTL would have succeeded. It never should have been cancelled.

• Members

LMAO this comment on YouTube

Maury: When it comes to 33 year old Jessica Clint, you ARE the father!

It was Vimal's last episode today

Nick Choksi

19 hours ago near New York, NY

Tomorrow's episode of One Life to Live is my LAST EVER!!! The finale of the entire series is on Friday, so I'm one shy of the finish line, but tomorrow's episode is probably the most meta-theatrical one you'll see...at least this week. Lots of tears, lots of things coming together and coming apart, just...lots of things. It's been a lovely run, OLTL. Thanks for everything! And a special shoutout to the fans, hope we do you proud! ABC @2pm

Archived