One Life to Live~Thursday, 01.12.12

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nope, it was the current theme, albeit the version used from 1995-2004, where the arrangement in the middle sounds slightly different. They've used that a lot over the years (at the end of episodes like Trading Places, Babes Behind Bars, the 40th Anniversary show in 2008, and in Viki's bumper).

THIS is Peabo's theme:

• Members

I have to share my dream final scene of OLTL, knowing full well this probably won't be it:

Shots of each notable Llanview spot/home, empty room by empty room, ending with an empty Llanfair library/doorway, as the piano theme plays in the background (a la the final scene of Friends).

I truly think that would wrap the show up so beautifully.

• Members

I'd like the final scene to be Viki getting on a plane for a new adventure, and looking down as we see various areas of Llanview.

At first I thought you meant you'd had a dream about OLTL. I had an OLTL dream a few days ago, which amounted to Brynn Thayer being depressed and calling Robin Strasser. Fascinating stuff.

• Members

That would work too, Carl. That would be very beautiful.

Oh, I'm sure I've had a OLTL dream I can't even remember I had. I'm surprised I don't have recurring dreams of Max & Gabrielle having a tearful reunion in Llanview after he found her alive and being held by Carlo Hesser (because you KNOW that would be my recurring OLTL dream! laugh.png ).

Archived