• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So sad.

She had been fighting Interstitial Lung Disease for awhile. I just can not even imagine losing my mom at this age, so i feel for her and anyone else that goes through it, tho i am sure its never easy no matter the age. I believe she also died on her sons birthday, man. I had the pleasure of talking with her some, and it was clear Molly got her personality from her.

• Members

My mother passed away on December 23 of last year, and yes... this does bring back memories of my mom a bit. I have sent a card to the studio (I do not know when she returns) with my condolences and some happy thoughts. The one thing about Katie was that she made you feel like a part of the family. She couldn't care less if you were a complete stranger. If you were a fan of Molly then you were all right in her book.

If you go on Twitter, Molly's picture is of her being held as a baby by her mother. What a poignant photo.

• Members

I am so sorry to hear this news. I almost lost my mom two years ago to non-hodgkins lymphoma -- luckily she had a great doctor who prescribed immediate chemo treatment and she, through some miracle, pulled through. It must be a devastating loss for Molly, I hope her friends, family and fans rally around and help her cope with the loss.

Archived