• Last Reply
  • Members

The Young and the Restless:

BEST ACTRESS: Melody Thomas Scott. Runner Up: Jess Walton

WORST ACTRESS: Sharon Case

BEST ACTOR: Christian LeBlanc

WORST ACTOR: Eric Braeden

General Hospital:

BEST ACTRESS: Denise Alexander. Runners Up: Leslie Charleson, Kimberly McCullough, Rebecca Herbst

WORST ACTRESS: Laura Wright

BEST ACTOR: Stuart Damon

WORST ACTOR: Steve Burton. Runner Up: Maurice Benard

One Life to Live:

BEST ACTRESS: Judith Light. Runners Up: Erika Slezak, Robbin Strasser

WORST ACTRESS: Farah Fath

BEST ACTOR: Jerry ver Dorn

WORST ACTOR: Michael Easton

All My Children:

BEST ACTRESS: Debbie Morgan

WORST ACTRESS: Alicia Minshew

BEST ACTOR: Vincent Irizarry

WORST ACTOR: Thorsten Kaye

Days of Our Lives:

BEST ACTRESS: Suzanne Rogers

WORST ACTRESS: Molly Burnett. Runner Up: Alison Sweeney

BEST ACTOR: John Aniston

WORST ACTOR: Eric Martsolf

The Bold and the Beautiful:

BEST ACTRESS: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood, tie: Susan Flannery

WORST ACTRESS: Kim Matula

BEST ACTOR: Scott Clifton

WORST ACTOR: Ron Moss

• Members

LMAO, I was trying to keep it to the current cast!! I know Heather Tom and Susan Flannery are on the show now, and I definitely would put SF up there...but I've never really liked Heather Tom on B&B. She was great on Y&R, but I dislike Katie.

With the exception of GH, all of the choices I made for the other shows are people CURRENTLY on the show.

• Members

I'I'm mostly an ATWT fan, but I've sampled other shows, wspecially Y&R. But I keep seeing the names Charity Rahmer and Ronn Moss popping up for Worst Acting. First of all, wasn't Rahmer only on for a couple of weeks? How bad could she be, compared to that horrid Daisy girl on Y&R? And Moss has been on since B&B started, so he couldn't possibly be as bad as others (e.g. the first Thorne on B&B, or the awful Paul Ryan from the '90s on ATWT), could he?

• Members

Umm, Judith Light?? When did she return to OLTL? smile.png

And how you feel about the character shouldn't really influence how you rate the actor. I loathe and despise Stephanie Forrester, but I still think that Susan Flannery is the best actor on B&B.

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood on the other hand is, in my opinion, only slightly better than her dear departed twin Mackenzie Mauzy and Teri Ann Linn, the dreadful first Kristen Forrester. I think, again just my opinion, that the reason they put an end to the Steffy/Bill/Katie triangle and went with Steffy/Liam/Hope instead is because Jacqueline was in way over her head against Heather Tom. Kim Matula is more on her level.

• Members

Haha, you're right. I fucked up bad. I meant to do all people that are currently on the canvas. however, i don't find hardly anyone on GH, other than those listed, to be very good. And Judith Light is obviously the best from OLTL.

I like Heather Tom, I do...But I don't think she shines in this role. She's definitely good, don't get me wrong. I just don't see what I saw on Y&R.

I'll amend it.

• Members

Y&R: I was going to say Melody Thomas Scott, but then I thought Victoria Rowell. Then I thought, Tricia Cast. Then I thought Eileen Davidson. Then I thought Heather Tom. And Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper and Tonya Lee Williams. And so on, and so forth. It says a lot about their female veteran cast. I can't choose but that's also because all these characters are (were) so vastly different between them.

With the guys, things are less gray. I think I would go with Doug Davidson and Kristoff St. John, mainly because I don't recall EVER seeing them fake it in. They always give it their best. Eric Braeden, Peter Bergman have often been brilliant but only when they feel like it.

Archived