B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Katie....fragile b-tch.

I find it really hard to watch Donna. Her face is so stiff and phony. She and Nick do nothing for me

Can they kill Sally off already? Having her have convos with Jackie giving her advice on how to proceed with stealing designs isnt etertaining. I wish they'd give her one good final send off instead of dragging her into this nonsense

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jackie was on the phone with her and Sally gave her some pointers. It was mentioned that Sally and Steph were friends in this episode too. Just plot driven mess I guess bc I dont recall Sally and Jackie being close, at least not enough for her to help her backstab Stephanie.

• Members

I guess it is a sort of tribute to keep Sally alive, especially now that all of her family is gone so a memorial would probably just involve people who barely knew her...but I see what you're saying. I sure miss Darlene Conley.

• Members

This is what drives me nuts about this show. It can set up a situation as classic as anything Bell Sr did in his heyday, and play it for all it's worth. Then it'll turn around and spend a month on something as stupid as BerryGate or PosePosePose.

The Spencers are interesting. I love how Katie isn't going to knuckle under about Steffi. I wonder if Bill even understands how hypocritical he's being---once he determined Hope wasn't a worthy recepticle for his son, he did everything in his power to encourage a breakup. But Katie's just supposed to sit back and accept Steffi, no matter what she thinks of her.

• Members

Katie and her solid marriage....guess its not that solid after alll....lol. She flips out at the sight of Bill and Steffy hugging and gets even more ballistic when she sees lingerie promo shots of her on Bill's desk. Real kicker is Bill appointing Steffy to a powerful position within his company without her knowledge and then dismisses and shuts her down when she tries to speak up. "Team Spencer....work it out". I hope she finally got a clue and realizes that its not Liam's marriage she shouldbe worrying about but rather her own bc its not as solid as she thought it was.

• Members

Dollar Bill is so going to go after Steffy's shares of Forrester stock. His making that comment to "Liam the Idiot" about Steffy getting the best of him when she got that stock back was telling. There is no other reason for him giving her a seat on the Spenser Board other than the fact that "Ridge the Dumb" won't like it and she can't serve two master no matter how smart she thinks she is. She's going to have to you know what or get off the pot on this one.

Archived