B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

^^^I'd be happy if he varied his look every once in a while. I swear to God, it seems like he wears the same freakin' dark t-shirt and leather jacket every day. I could rip that hokey sword necklace off his pretty little neck too.

Even Ridge occassionally wears a bitchin' scarf.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Justin and Donna divorcing - WTF?? Did not see that coming

I hated Brooke obviously trying to play matchmaker with Nick and Donna. No thanks!

Jackie is pathetic manipulating Pam to steal all of Forrester Creations designs! I really hate this, she really can't collaborate with Nick and create her own?? The best thing about this is watching crazy ass Pam. LOL

I loved the Forrester scenes at FC today ;-)

• Members

WTF is up with this show and all these PLOT driven divorces/breakups? They end Owen/Jackie with NO buildup so they can have her chase after Eric for 2 weeks. They drop Pam/Stephen so they could put her in a position to steal designs for JM. Now Donna/Justin divorce so they can have her and Pam fight again, this time over Nick. This is too many in such a short amount of time. Who's next? Marcus and Dayzee break up bc he realizes he wants to be a family with Amber and Rosie?

Why the heck did Brooke have to get Donna a room on Nick's boat? Why did both Logan sisters act like Donna has no options. She is RICH! Bill paid her MILLIONS for her Forrester stock and can buy her own home or stay at a luxury hotel for the time being if she wanted to. Why would she choose to stay at that stingy old boat?

I think they are forgetting that she used to be a psycho and one thing you should never do is mess with a psycho's feelings. It would serve them right if it bit them in the butt and she went postal on them

• Members

I will say, back a million years ago, when JG first arrived, Donna was all up in Nick's face about something and I did think she and JW had some chemistry.

That may be gone now, with as much botox as they consume. But I could care less if Donna and Justin are kaput. They had a "oops, we're in love" so they could end her marriage to Eric quickly and painlessly. And RME at Donna's "I've got nothing" routine. TIIC want us to forget about the stock she sold Bill and the fact Justin's "comfortable", if not as mega-loaded as the Forresters and Spencers.

Archived