B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^ I love those, especially the Ridge/Brooke one laugh.png

Did anyone else LOVE the bats flying around in todays opening? laugh.png Nice touch!

Brendon and Rachel laugh.png I loved Rachel telling Amber she was engaged!

Ridge was AWFUL today with Eric. Pretty bad acting by Ron Moss. I do not like how Ridge is acting like the father & treating Eric like his son. I get Ridge's reaction but it's being handled all wrong I think.

I loved the Eric/Stephanie flashbacks...lol did Stephanie REALLY hold up a sign to Eric telling him he was fired? LOL

I love Taylor and Thorne!

• Members

Did y'all see the bats on the runway in today's opening titles? LOL!

Ronn Moss is a horrible, horrible actor. I'm shocked that John McCook was able to keep a straight face during those scenes. Talk about over-reaction and over-acting.

Thorne/Taylor wub.png Thorne, stay away from that skank Amber!

• Members

The end with Taylor and Thorne was awesome! I also want to add that I loved her hair and outfit. I also loved her contempt for Amber...LOL. I was laughing when Taylor basically said she's trouble and Amber was like, why does everyone keep saying that?

I swear, now that Owen and Jackie are over, Brooke and Ridge are the only ones in town having sex. These two seem to always have a bedroom scene

• Members

Thorne and Taylor wub.png The show has tried them 3 seperate times but for some reason I amd loving them the best this time. They just seem to go together so well. Im loving them as a couple.

How rare it was to see Taylor and Brooke have a conversation and NOT fight at all in the episode. Part of me though cant help but think that brooke is pushing Taylor towards Thorne to keep her busy and off of Ridge.

BTW, did anyone else get bothered by the odd editing? The end of the first segment had Taylor telling Brooke about Amber with Brooke saying they cant let her get to Thorne and next scene has Ridge at the office and they dont even talk about Amber

Poor Eric! I actually felt bad for him at the end and thought what Stephanie said was so mean. and demeaning. I dont think she means to hurt him but this is how she is. Says whats on her mind without thinking about how it might affect the person on the other end.. I feel that Eric is going to cheat on her now and after today I can see why

• Members

Thorne and Taylor are really sweet, I'm glad Thorne has someone there for him...I'm really annoyed with Taylor though for siding with Ridge last week instead of Thorne. They could've taken over Forrester...

The Eric/Stephanie stuff is GOOD. I don't feel bad for Eric and his bold blue balls at all! I absolutely LOVE that B&B is telling a genuine story with these characters icon1.gif

Dayzee and Marcus were adorable, I actually wasn't annoyed with Marcus! ;O And Baby Rosie is cute!

At the start of the second segment B&B seemed to transition the time from afternoon to night. They've been doing that quite a bit lately. I was particularly bothered today because I to wanted to see Taylor and Brooke talk more about Amber before Ridge showed up.

• Members

With regards to the editing - in international airings (or at least in Australia), there is always an extra 2-minute scene (either that or a 2-minute extention to the existing scene) right before the first commercial break, bringing the episode running time to 21 minutes. It's usually a casual scene that doesn't really advance the story and isn't really needed. This has been going on since the 12/27/10 episode aired here.

Maybe that's why you're noticing weird editing between the first act and the second?

Archived