B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! Did anyone realize that Oliver was in the episode?

Speaking of people that need to mind their business, Katie today! Boy was she annoying. She better be careful what she asks for bc if she keeps this up, Steffy will end up fixated on Bill again. "She didnt go adn admit it to Brooke and Hope" Oh shut up! I loved Steffy's response bc like she said, she owes Brooke nothing! She told Liam what happened and as her husband, he's the only one that matters, not Logan sisters .

Brooke herself was so lame today. She's half naked in bed with Ridge and she's STILL talking about Steffy.

Id love that. She did look ridiculous callnig Steffy out on not respecting Hope's engagement when she herself didnt respect Bridget's

• Members

Wow. That's weird he didn't even get a scene today or last Friday and he was actually there. Such a waste! And I'm pissed he's over Hope...him & Thomas have had a few scenes here and there, I could see them vying for Hope. I still have a soft spot for Oliver & Hope.

Well, Whip and Aggie are long gone, I'm really surprised Oliver's still here (and on contract) LOL he's at the bottom of the useless barrel right now.

• Members

Oh I'm not sure about Friday haha I just assumed he was since he's at Dayzee's, which is where the show left off last week w/the Veteran's day tribute. And I agree it is a waste of the shows money to keep him on contract, why is Brad Bell keeping him on when he doesn't use him? Usually he kicks the ones he doesn't use to the curb or puts them on recurring. Not the case with Conroy. lol

• Members

He was dropped to recurring this past spring and I think his last appearance was July. Technically he wasnt fired and the character is still presumably in LA working for Jackie M, but I dont think we will see him again

LOL...Hope is the ultimate Mary Sue. Its beyond ridiculous

• Members

I don't think you can compare Steffy and Katie. Katie never intentionally pursued Nick when he was with Bridget the way Steffy did with Liam. Nick and Katie had a one night stand and nothing more. That doesn't make it right of course, but compared to Steffy Katie is a saint. I'd even say that Katie is the only one on this show, apart from Hope, who is able to call Steffy out on her actions from a moral standpoint.

Archived