B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

To be fair, all that BAD stuff happened within 3 months (and won actor Drew Tyler Bell an Emmy as younger actor afterwards) and was mostly explained with a moral breakdown upon his hatred for Rick. Otherwise Thomas has always been the good boy.

ETA: Kinda digging the new music cues. For once they are more contemporary but not corny.

ETA2: Ronn Moss' acting is stunning. LOL! I find him superb in his uber-arrogance towards everyone in the business storyline but beyond cringeworthy with his parents's marrital woes.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^^well, to be fair, everyone on the show's forgotten Thomas has "issues"---plus he's been on the backburner before he was recast. Thomas also screwed Amber, FYI.

LOVE how Taylor didn't even bat an eye when Steffi admitted she'd lied. Not one.

• Members

I really wish the show would just run with this pairing. Why not have a rivalry between the couples, instead of just between the individuals. I think that could be so fun. If I'm remembering right ATWT did that for a short time with Emily/Henry/Paul/Meg and it was so fun to watch.

• Members

It was brutal. unsure.png

Oh I loved todays epis of BB, absolutely loved it! wub.png

Thomas and Hope are so cute. Like I wrote yesterday, bringing Thomas into this triangle has made it so much more bearable.

Today was probably the first time I saw Rick Forrester and not JR Chandler.

Not even Amber annoyed me, she was actually kinda adorable. I am however annoyed by her hair and makeup, it looks very dated.

• Members

Rick as a fashion designer is lame. It makes him pretty generic. I like that he was more into business and stood out from the other Forrester men who designed. I dont think all the Forresters need to become designers. I rolled my eyes when they had Bridget go that route. Thank god Steffy doesnt, at least for now.

Thomas looks extra ridiculous talking about his step sister the way he is. I do like about him is defending Steffy.

They need to lay off the makeup on Hope. Ive noticed that they've been laying it on thick on her this past week. I found it a bit distracting watching their scenes bc of it. She's a pretty girl; she doesnt need all that

Archived