B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

Why is Hope the one begging for another chance with Liam? Her only transgression was "overreacting" after watching Steffi kiss an engaged Liam. Liam's the one who completely trashed the relationship by not only shoving Hope's ring on Steffi's finger and boinking the stuffing out of her THAT night, but by impulsively agreeing to wed the. next. day.

Ugh...I just wanna scream at that stupid girl! Girlfriend, he didn't come running to you the minute Steffi told the truth (the Reader's Digest version, but still technically "the truth"). He just AIN'T that into you.

And I hate it when B&B for no reason becomes a bad imitation of a Benny Hill sketch.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Pam/Nick stuff is pretty bad. Strange that in the same episode Brooke and Ridge both started making sense again. The second Brooke took a break from her hypocritical preaching to acknowledge the she had lied to Ridge many times, she instantly stopped annoying me.

Then I thought Ridge was going to real make me mad by telling Liam to stop jerking his daughters around, when he has spent 20 years doing the same to Brooke and Taylor, but he acknowledged that and instantly gained the high ground with me. Speaking from experience and admitting mistakes is much more likable then bitching at people for doing what you have always done.

Hope lost a lot of points with me today. The second he says something she doesn't like, she dumps him as a father. What a bitch! Never mind that he made some really good points.

• Members

lol at Pam finding a lemon bar in the trash. Are her lemon bars really not good? Is there anyone who actually likes them?

I find the Nick/Pam stuff incredibly fun & entertaining. It's so OTT though and of course hard to take serious because it came out of nowhere & there was no build up. But i can't deny I'm entertained by it. I don't know whose funnier, Pam or Nick. Nick seriously makes me LOL. I LOVE how Jack Wagner plays this role.

The Hope/Liam/Steffy + Ridge/Brooke all up in their business stuff is just beyond tiresome....seriously. I'm so over it.

• Members

I think I'd be infuriated too if I were Hope. By Ridge's reasoning, he should have married Taylor even after finding out Thomas lied. And it certainly isn't the first or only time Ridge has refused to hold Steffi accountable for her actions or tacitly okayed her disrespecting Hope and/or her relationships. When Liam saved Steffi, he and Taylor DEMANDED that Hope and Brooke shut up when they pointed out it wasn't healthy for Steffi to latch on to her newest "friend" Liam who was at the time, engaged, after practically banging his father.

Now that the shoe's on the other foot, Ridge is in Hope's face to "live up to her beliefs"? He's full of it.

• Members

I would have been fine with Hope being upset with Ridge and feeling that he was favoring Steffy, but she basically disowned him for telling her the truth, instead of telling her to chase after her destiny like a pathetic slut. *eyeroll*. Liam married someone else, whatever the reasons. Hope did dump him and he proposed to Steffy the next freaking day! Why would Hope ever want to be with someone so fickle?

• Members

^^^ IA. Ridge spoke the truth yesterday. He was right in what he said to Hope and Liam. The fact is Liam did marry Steffy and he did make a committment to her and has decided to stay with her. He knows she lied and how they got married and if he wants out then he needs to leavel not stick around and waffle back and forth. Since he decided to stay with Steffy, then he needs to stay away from Hope.

As far as Hope goes, Ridge told her the truth as well in that Liam is married to his daughter and Hope wants to break up that marriage and get Liam back. Nothing about what Ridge said to her was in correct. His main reason of fault is that he was nowhere near as stern with Steffy when she was in the same position and he should have been. For what its worth, Ridge gave Hope good advice whether she or anyone else chooses to see it. She deserves better than a man who's so weak that he'd move on from her so quickly and Im glad Ridge isnt encouraging her behavior bc she needs to move on from Liam, not lower and degrade herself to fight for him bc this isnt worth it. When he told Hope that she made a stand for principle and integrity, that she should live by then, I thought that was very telling. If she wants to uphold her morals and integrity, she shouldnt become an adultress and stoop to that level. She's no tramp and Ridge was trying to tell her that she's better than that. Unfortuantely she didnt seem to want to listen and seems ready to comrpomise her values.

• Members

And if Ridge had kept it in "advisory" mode, and said..."well, Hope, Liam knows the truth and he seems to be fine with it", at least he wouldn't have looked like a prick. Instead, he chews them out for being "behind closed doors together", and proceeds to TELL them what they need to do.

I can't help but think that not only was he protecting Steffi's marriage, but Thomas' interests in Hope as well.

That said, Liam still looks like a complete douche. It's clear he still wants Hope, but he's more than content to let Steffi mother and baby him.

• Members

Nick is dunzo. Watching him with Pam just highlights how completely useless and unnecesary the character is. This stuff is the lowest he's been and its quite embarassing how he was once a leading man on the show and now reduced to these comedic hijinks. Its rather sad

• Members

It's been a LONG time since I liked Nick. I wouldn't mind if they let him and Jackie go at this point, although I like her a lot more than Nick. Massimo is needed if they are to stay. The upside of Nick/Pam is seeing Nick with a woman his own age for once, but these scenes are so silly.

• Members

HA! I bet it crossed their minds. I'm surprised JW didn't insist on it, if there is any truth to the rumor that he didn't want Hope looking to him as a daughter because it would make him seem old.

Liam is pissing me off because he just stands there silent whenever people talk about his love life. He lets Hope stand up to Ridge and look pathetic, while he just stands there mute. If only he would stand up and be a man and say flat out what he wants, I might have some respect for him. He quickly is becoming a Ridge, which means I have a hard time rooting for either of the women to get stuck with this loser. I can almost buy that Hope is naive enough to want him. She's still young and inexperience, but Steffy? Totally unbelievable.

Archived