B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Members

I completely disagree with you. She slept with her niece's husband and ultimately broke up her marriage. She doesn't have even a little bit of moral high ground as far as I'm concerned. I think Katie is being a laughable hypocrite getting in Steffy's face right now, especially since Steffy is the one with the ring, not Hope. Of course, I want that to change because i hate Liam, but no one held a gun to that idiot's head. Not to mention, he flat out told Katie that he does love his wife.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which bad recast? Steven apparently fell for Pam for real and wanted to marry her. This was well after the revenge thing. Pam/Steven broke up over silly wedding plan disagreements and Stephenie told Pam that Steven always runs out on women. We didn't see any of it on the actual show. At the end of today's show Pam was trying to throw herself at Nick.

• Members

LMAO!! Pam is to damn much laugh.png she is a riot. Lol at B&B having this random incredibly campy day, I loved it! Is Pam going to go off the deep end again? ;-P

I LOVE Pam setting her sights on Nick and luring him into the sauna. "Pamantha" laugh.png

I did hate how Steven suddenly dumped Pam. Wow. We didn't even get to see it happen. He seemed really dedicated to her.

Brooke was SO ANNOYING in todays episode. I really can't stand her these days. I hated those Logan girl scenes.

• Members

On the topic of the Logan girls, Donna is so not needed it's laughable. The only purpose she serves is to prop Pam - a purpose that could easily be shifted to another character (Amber? Jackie? Brooke?). She's easily one of the most expendable characters, second only to Oliver. Just put her on recurring and pull her out for Brooke/Katie/Marcus-related events.

• Members

Well the Pam/Nick stuff was pretty funny, especially the part where she chases him around in Jackie's office in their towels, but come on... Now Jackie is just going to steal stuff from Forrester? Didn't they banish Amber for doing the same thing not too long ago?

Speaking of Amber, have they showed the Usher flashbacks yet, I missed a few episodes a couple weeks ago.

Steffy and Bill really need a good spanking....All im gonna say.

• Members

Yeah he better. It was soo annoying watching yesterdays episode where Bill, Justin and Liam were at Jackie M pressuring her about that merger or whatever, and Bill was being his normal prick self and after we enjoyed a nice little break from him. And i hated how they just had Liam there pouting and going along with his threats. I hate it on soaps when they have geniunely good guys seem like they are on a bad persons side just because they have no balls themselves to actually say "this is wrong" blah blah blah.... Ethan on Passions was famous for doing that for those who remember.

I heard Stephanie is going to interfere with Hope and Steffy soon so maybe she will do the spanking that Steffy has coming. :D

• Members

I hated how they ended Pam and Stephen. An offscreen breakup? Lame

Jackie and Nick are hypocrites. So now they are stooping as low as to steal designs? Just a year ago, they fired Amber and really ripped into her bc she did that and tried to pass them off as Jackie M designs. Just a few weeks ago when Amber was looking for a job, Jackie shut her down bc of what she did and didnt want her company associated with that. And now Jackie wants to do exactly what Amber did? What a hypocritical cow

Rick and Amber reminsced a couple of weeks ago with the flashbacks

• Members

Perhaps -- just perhaps -- Amber will get wind of this, label the two as hypocrites, and then blackmail them into giving her the top designer's job at Jackie M?

On the other hand, this all could be prelude to a surprising Nick/Pam hookup that no one expected (and horrifies everyone).

Archived