Y&R - Yolanda's Back Promo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I for one can't wait to se these stories play out. It's a real shame what they did with this whole Neil/Sohpia and Malcolm story. This story was feat. only for a a week per month. No build up, no emotions, so much could have been done with this. A good chance to weave in folks like Lily, Devon, Olivia, even Nate. So many beats were missed. It's a shame it's been botched up/ Why? MAB doesn't have times to showcase all her stories the way they needed to be Instead she has to rush through all of them to give every screen time and therefore the quality in the stories go down I think that's MAB biggest issue. She's afraid to write emotions and rather writer for plot because it's easier.

• Members

If she does real well, MS might have flashback to VR, where she not going to want any scenes with her. Even though her character brought Yolanda back to GC, I was getting ready to write brought Yolanda back to Harmony.

Tucker suppose to offer YoHarmony something for her to leave. I think that's where that came from. I'm assuming that she telling him that as long as she's around, it's going to be hard for him to get to know Devon.

Archived