OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 10

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't even watch today, and it makes me feel guilty. Why? I don't know! I have a serious issue with Ghost Gigi trying to lead Rex to her backstabbing bitch of a sister. I would think Ghost Gigi would have more important things to reveal to Rex. Like their son is in real trouble. Or his sister is marrying the man who is not the father of her baby. Don't really see Gigi coming back from the spirit world to help Rex find Stacy.

• Members

Gigi was a bad mother in life, why would she be any different in death.

I remember the huge hype for them, on soap sites, from the show, etc. It took their ratings-killing 2009 disaster to stop that, but I guess it never fully goes away.

• Members

When he didn't know Rex was his father and supported Brody, she was very hostile towards him. This culminated in her guilting him into accepting Rex as his father, because otherwise Rex might die and then Shane would forever be full of regret and shame. I thought it was very offputting, and her devotion to Rex has meant that Shane's life has been ruined by this sh!tbag.

The nicest thing she did for him was when she made him think she was a whore, as Rex called her.

Even now Rex is her main priority.

Archived