OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 10

• Members

You've got that right! SL did some of her best work as Jane and it was patently obvious she wasn't Erica. FF has absolutely no range, sucks as Gigi and is even worse as Stacy. And - I don't give a flying *&@$ about Gigi, Stacy OR Rex. This week is mind-numbingly boring compared to last week's great episodes. I want flashbacks of characters I CARE about, not this crappola. Blech. Like someone said above, this week is about as memorable as the yellow flowers in the background.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Something struck me when Kim was talking about how Stacy was being so rash about her plan to take over Gigi's life and how she wouldn't stop and listen. I think the person in the bed is actually Stacy. Stacy was the one in the poison gas house. Not sure whose heart Clint got but I don't think it was Gigi's. Not sure how the body in the ground plays into it either. :lol:

OR

Kim rescued "Stacy" from the poison house and put "Gigi" there in place...only Kim didn't realize that the person she actually saved was Gigi. She assumed Stacy had already taken over her life when she saved her but in reality, the person she saved was Gigi.

• Members

Well I'm very glad that he's coming back and I'll reserve judgement on how they'll handle him once he's awake. SE may be a little inconsistent in the acting department, but Destiny and Matthew always interest me a helluva lot more than say Cutter and Aubrey or Ford and Jessica. The Nora/Phylicia stuff was good, there's a lot to be mined here.

Archived