RW: San Diego (2)

JackPeyton

• Members

Zach and Ashley are just...ugh.

Ashley is just pathetic. Like I seriously get annoyed looking at her face. I'm sorry. She is the worst, most useless roommate in the house. Ignorant, basic, bratty, etc...I can't stand her. UGH.

ohmy.png That was a pretty powerful moment with Sam at the end of last Wednesdays show. Her little gay pride moment was INTENSE! I was feeling it. LOL!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also disgusted with Zach and Ashley. I dont think he should be forced to participate in Pride if it makes him uncomfortable and that in and of itself doesnt make him a homophobe. He however is conducting himself horribly with no remorse. The "beat the gay out of you" line was out of line and he should be more apologetic and aware of the signifcance of that comment. He was awful

Ashley has no brain. She exists solely to prop up Zach and its pathetic. I dont beleive these are her thoughts but rather her sucking up to Zach for attention. I was glad when Priscilla noticed as much and mentioned it to her mother.

I thought Sam needed to chill down in her outburst with Frank. Who would have thought he would be the level headed one. I dont think its right to force one's beliefs and convictions onto others and I feel thats what she was wanting to do with Zach. She needs to control herself bc she runs the risk of coming across just as bad as him in the other direction.

• Members

Yeah, Frank is much better with Michael. I just hope Michael is legit and not just trying to be in front of cameras all season. At least Ashley and Zach are being courteous to him, and I liked that last scene together. I still don't like Ashley or Zach's core - aside from the gay thing - they are just miserable hypocrites it seems.

• Members

Not for me. I didn't buy it for one second and my thoughts were justified in that "later this season" promo, which had Zach & Frank going at it again. Doesn't look like their renewed friendship will last long.

Zach and Ashley are still annoying. Anytime the show cut to them they were looking or doing something completely stupid or boring! I really dislike both of them & their negative attitudes about every single thing. They are so closed minded and boring. That last bit when they were trying on the clothes with Frank was nice but it seemed forced and like they were doing it just to get on the good side of things for a while. It won't last.

Frank and his new guy Michael were cute

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im watching last week's episode now and I feel as if Zach wants to hit Sam and doesnt go there bc to him technically she is still a girl. I am convinced that if the cameras werent on him and some homophobe attacker her, he'd walk on by without a second thought and probably say something like she shouldnt have been advertising her sexuality out like that

• Members

Off topic but did anyone see that long ass Teen Mom 2 promo that aired before TRW ended last week?! AMAZING! I can't wait.

Cheap, I agree with you about Zach.

Last weeks episode was on the boring side. I love Alex and love her band "Alex and the Hats". I hope they continue to work together, I think they sound really good!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I loved that season. Ayiiia, Emilee, Jasmine, and Jonna all being such crazy crazy bitches just made for great TV.

This season is lame; when they had to resort to showing that awful motorcycle prank it just showed that this cast didn't give them the material to make a good season. Because if they had, that wouldn't have made the air. It woulda been on the "[!@#$%^&*] they shoulda shown"

I think Frank will deliver for years and years on the challenges though.

• Members

I think Frank will be invited to and inevitably kicked off several challeneges...If there's another rivals, he and Zach are obviously going to be teamed up.

I go back and forth on whether I'm enjoying this season...I really don't know if I am or not but I continue to watch..I dunno, maybe I'm one of those people that needs bat [!@#$%^&*] crazy drama to be entertained.

• Members

Well it's definitely the most gay season --- in terms of having the most airtime for gay storyline and gay affection and PDA.

That being said, I think it's because 1) they have 2 gay roomies and 2) no other roomie is giving them storyline to work with except Frank... which makes this season LAME. Zach and Ashley are so one-note, I don't even know the Bill Clinton-look-a-like's name, but he's a douchebag, and Priscilla and Alex do nothing but lay in bed. Sam is entertaining, but she's too similar to Frank, albiet not as dramatic. So there you have it...lame.

I will say Frank is an ass for treating Michael that way... I don't buy the 'I'm new to this' BS. You know right from wrong,and you know cheating is just wrong. He was even sober!!! ugh

I will also say that Zach and Ashley have turned my around on them a little bit... they have treated Michael respectfully, and have become much more tolerable from that standpoint.

You're right - Frank has Challenges written all over him.

• Members

^^^ You are so right. These roommates are boring with no storylines going for them. I thought it was a big mistake casting Priscilla as she was a local. I like it best when its people from all over the US coming to a new environment. Alex had so much potential early on but she has nothing going for her. Frank and Zach are the only roomates that stand out and give the producers material to work with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well the finale was boring and so was this season as a whole. I do think there were some memorable moments. I thought it was disgusting how Zach and Ashley were glamourized at the end. Those two are NOT cute or enjoyable. They are completely loathsome people IMO. Ugh.

The s!@t they should've shown episode was the best of the whole season :lol: that was pretty gross but it was entertaining.

Archived