RW: San Diego (2)

JackPeyton

• Members

I decided to start a new topic instead of keeping the last season topic going... i quoted the two posts about san diego here...

Frank is me. Seriously, looks aside sadly cuz boy is hot.

I wonder if we will see Nate grow or if he will stay the same in the end.

Sam is great, and i see no need for her tone it down as long as she isnt playing it up. Be you, let it fly. And she will fit right in in san diego.

Alex <3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

between Frank and Max on Happy Endings i am like wow, i am all over tv! LOL.

Nate, yeah. Its odd for me to see straight guys still trip over two guys doing it because seriously, most of my friends go to the gay clubs and more interested in me getting laid than anyone else in the circle and i think its odd but i roll with it, cuz well i like it. And while he doesnt need to get to that point, i hope he grows somewhat like Ryan and Chet from brooklyn at least.

• Members

Another season with no hot guys. I think Zach could be if only he cut his hair but the long look takes it all away.

Priscilla and her mother are too close. I guess its cool that they can talk so freely with each other but it took me aback when her mother was admitting to having sex in her bedroo and Priscilla said she had sex on grandma's couch

Im also annoyed by super studly Sam. I thought she was coming across too hard. I thought that was a boy when I saw the promo pics on MTV.com

I really hope Zach/Ashley dont hook up. That could be the typical RW relationship that goes downhill and ruins a season

Frank was alright at first but he annoyed the hell out of me by the end of the episode. As far as the Priscilla/Nate situation, it was NONE of his business. It wasnt even a big issue and there was no reason for him to confront Nate or call him out. Its like he wants to throw himself in the middle of things that dont concern him. He also came across as a psycho when he "cockblocked" Alex and that guy she was talking to. Nothing was going on yet he looked superjealous and doesnt want her talking to other people. She's not your gf! His freakout at the end was ridiculous. OMG, its the first or 2nd night. He's way too emotional and its gonna get him in trouble. He's someone Id avoid

Favorite so far is Alex by far. I tend to think girls that come in with a relationship end up being the worst but I hope she doesnt go downhill. She's really beautiful and has a great personality. Others I like are Priscilla and Zach. No opinion on Ashley. The rest I dont like

I also hate that they've gone back to a 7 roomate format. I know it happened a couple fo seasons ago, but I preferred it when they bumped it up to 8

• Members

Oh snap when I said this I think I got the names mixed up, I meant Zach. But this TOTALLY can apply to Nate as well. Both of them have issues with Frank being bisexual & possibly bringing home guys.

Yes wasn't that weird? I was wondering how old she was when that happened because she's 19 right now ph34r.png Her mom had quite the tame reaction & I found that disturbing. I'm shocked Priscilla is on the soft side & not so wild in the house already.

• Members

I like Alex a lot. Though I always hate the roommates that are in relationships, as they either have unnecessary drama or they're downright boring...

I really wanted to like Frank, and then they all went out and he went Single White Female on Alex and I was just done with him..That alcohol fueled freakout over being rejected on the SECOND night in the house was too much...At least he'll be interesting to watch..

I'm always amazed to see the super narrowminded homophobics MTV still finds, but I forget I have friends like this..

I don't like Sam. As soon as Frank said something about her annoys him, I completely agreed. I don't even know what it is about her..

I have no opinion on Ashley and Priscilla.

It looks like it'll at least be an interesting season. Anything is a step up from Las Vegas, where the only good thing to come out of the show were Mike and LeRoy.

• Members

Wow Zach and Nate are two of the most revolting, vile people I have ever watched. The way they were acting after Frank poured his heart out to everyone was really disgusting. Clearly they do not get it & are just focusing on the fact that he's bi. They were actually annoying to me throughout the whole episode, I am glad to say that I don't act like either of them rolleyes.gif Zach is especially annoying. Thank god Frank is in the house because, and despite his many flaws and demons, I still find him relatable & fun to watch. Zach and Nate are just disgusting, basic douchebags.

Really loving Alexandra, she has a great voice! I loved that music segment!

• Members

I am so proud of Nate, that last moment he had with Frank at the end of the show really put him in a good light! I don't dislike him anymore, I get he's uncomfortable w/Frank's sexuality but he's not holding a grudge against him for it and he isn't homophobic like Zach.

Nate was really annoying at the beginning of the show though. His reaction to Frank bringing that guy home was SO dramatic and over the top! I mean really!

Zach is a disgusting, judgmental meathead. I cannot stand him & his carefree attitude. Clearly he does not like Frank and it's not because of how he acts when drunk, it's because he's bisexual. He can barely handle it & I hate how he acts all fine with Frank in person but talks behind his back in DR's and to other people. What a joke. Why can't he say it to his face?

Ashley gets on my nerves to with her "uncomfortableness" rolleyes.gif Fake bitch. Didn't believe how she was acting when Frank got back from the hotel. I think she dislikes him just as much as Zach does! Zach/Ashley were made for each other, no wonder they're the showmance this year!

Love Frank but I agree with the rest of the roommates, he does need to tone it down a few notches and stop drinking! Well hopefully he does start drinking less like he said he would! I hope he doesn't go on another rampage like that ever again. He will look REALLY bad.

• Members

I saw both sides. I hated how close minded the roomtes were and their reaction to Frank having sex was a bit over the top with the comments they were saying. On the flipside, I also thought it was wrong for Frank to have sex in the shower. Its nasty to do it in communal places and its why Ive hated it when others have done it in the diary room in the past.

Cant stand the blonde girl and how she was kissing Zach's ass "agreeing" with him on the gay issue. She just wants attention and for him to hook up with her.

How dumb was Zach to say he thought Frank was straight and only bi for attention. Really? Frank screams gay to me and I found it more of a shock when he said he was into girls as well.

Too bad Frank didnt leave. The guy is way too emotional and cries too much. He's a grown man? He needs to learn not to flip out whenever things upset him bc he comes across very childish and immature. Its sickening how he starts acting like a little bitch and the others have to baby him to calm him down. He needs to grow the F up alredy especially if he wants to survive in this world.

Archived