RW: San Diego (2)

JackPeyton

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But Miami had Melissa who was a local, and she provided drama. Being a local isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Alex I think is holding back and trying to be likable for TV or whatever so she gets a record deal. Which she won't, nobody from RW will ever have a career doing anything except Challenges (except for the Miz) so she needs to just be herself.

LMAO, it's over? Yeah this one sucked. Oh well, that's their pattern. Seems like every other season sucks (except for the Brooklyn/Hollywood/DC trilogy of terror that had me worried this show jumped the shark)

• Members

I think it's proving harder for the show producers to find a house and location that 1) the city allows and 2) doesn't upset the citizens and makes it too hard to film/have the cast go to places. If you noticed in this San Diego season, the house was in a neighborhood, and they only had a few select places to go nearby. They weren't in San Diego, San Diego like we all expect or would like to see (a la the first San Diego season).

ohmy.png Brooklyn was the closest season this show has had that fits in with the true spirit of what this show is about. It was totally the updated version of a San Fran or Boston. It was by far the best season this show has had since Season 10 and beyond.

Archived