OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 3

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cord to Jessia: "Im sure you remember that with Bree" Actually she wouldnt considering she wasnt around for most of Bree's childhood

I hate that they didnt show Cord helping Tina look for DV

That dog BETTER turn up

"she even saved Blair" laugh.png

Tea and Tina wub.png My 2 favorite gals bonding

OMG, Starr is killing me. Can the b-tch STFU?

"You should have known better bc I was sending you thoughts"

These flashbacks and Tina and Cord trip down memory lane is wub.png. Warms this fans heart

One of the most memorable wedding interruption in daytime history

• Members

[!@#$%^&*] - Doris Belack (Anna Wolek) has died. I was beginning to think that woman was a Highlander. I had so hoped she could make an appearance again someday, perhaps alongside Judith Light. Had I had my way she would've been a nagging old matriarch reintroducing Larry's grandkids.

She had such a long, storied career, particularly right here in the city - I was constantly tripping over her in things. I was so delighted when I discovered she had a small but neat voice role in, of all things, Grand Theft Auto IV (as did Tim Adams, who played Marcie's brother Ron). What a lady.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear this. I always remember her from L&O, but it was a real trip to learn she'd been on OLTL, and not just on the show, but one of its founding features, specifically brought over for that reason by Agnes Nixon. Like you I was really hoping she'd make it to OLTL again at some point.

Archived