OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 3

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I missed most of the show today because one of my friend's stopped over. He looked at the tv while David Vicker's and Liam were carrying on a conversation and the look on his face said it all. While I might agree that it was a little cute and funny I was so embarrassed! I couldn't even stand up for my favorite genre with a straight face. I simply said, "yes it can be a bit campy but OLTL is still my favorite show." laugh.png I think I lost a bit of his respect today. tongue.png

• Members

I posed that question as I had to rewatch the beginning bc I missed it but it does look like Jack is. He was responsible for creating the story and headline and mentioned he could bc he was the publisher's son. Maybe an employee of TSJTodd is actually running day tod ay operations but Jack can just go in there when he wants to lay things out how he wants

• Members

.With Irene dead, I wonder who the heck inherits all of her assets that she just got from TSJTodd. I wonder if she had a will and if she didnt, if that will be split evenly among her two living children, Tina and Todd. It would be funny if she named Jack her sole heir

Archived