OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 3

• Members

So Tomas is going to take the fall for this??!! WTH am I missing? Does he feel guilty for him being locked up for 8 yrs and taking him away from Danielle? I'm so confused I think my brain is exploding. laugh.png

Did anyone else notice Tomas grabbed Tea's ass when she was hugging him after the whole bomb thing? I kept rewinding to make sure I saw that right. I know she hot and all Tomas, but she is your SISTER! dry.png

That death scene was so bad. I will miss Irene and all her campyness. I didn't think they'd be done with her already. There was still so much more that could have been played out IMO.

I actually like Tomas and Blair together. I wonder if that's the direction they will go since they are both signed on for the online version. I have very little hope that RH or FL will be going online but we'll see.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not always. Somewhere along the line that was re-written.

LOL, this kind of bugged me because I always remembered Peter being Irene's brother so I found this on WIki. It's so funny, it's updated already.

Malone gave the character the last name "Manning" without knowing Victor Lord’s mistress was named Irene Manning. This oversight allowed the writers to later reveal Todd as Tina and Victoria Lord's brother.[13][16] In December 1994, Todd finds a letter, following the death of his then-father, Peter Manning. The letter, written by Peter's wife — Barbara "Bitsy" (Jones) Manning — whom Todd believed to be his mother since before her death, reveals that Todd was adopted. While the letter and the official ABC Daytime biography of the character state that he is the biological son of Victor Lord and Peter's sister,[20] Irene, the October 3, 2011 episode rewrites history when Todd berates his mother for handing him off onto her psychotic cousin.[21]

Archived