OLTL: Discussion for the week of October 3

• Members

I've found the show really uninteresting the past few days, Todd whining to his crazy mama, ugh, but honestly, I think it's post AMC cancellation depression. There's just something sort of empty and sad after The Chew goes off and it's like "Oh right, back to the world of soaps. Well, while *this* one lasts..."

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Tea and Blair were by far the best thing about yesterdays show. I must have rewound each scene with them at least 3 times. They are gold. wub.png

So true! That was perfect! I'm so over this story and just don't care anymore. It dragged on way too long.

The Todd stuff, I'm not sure I want to watch him and Blair fall in love again over the next few weeks if that is what we have in store for us.

• Members

I cant beleive it bc they used to be the WORST of enemies. They ranked up their with Viki and Dorian but unlike those two, Blair and Tea absolutely hated each other and were never civil until last year. I really wish Todd would mention something about them being friends bc he should be shocked about it more than anything.

• Members

laugh.png I was waiting for Blair to make good on her promise and get naked and get in the shower with Tea before Victor's funeral.

Cheap, Todd did tease Tea at Victor's office about her ignoring a call from her new best friend Blair but it wasn't enough. You're right. I want to see Todd say something more as it would have been unheard of when he left.

Archived