DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carrie and Austin's fighting is so lame. Im finding it to be bornig. And can they do something about his hair. Its pretty bad and makes him look awful

Cosign on those that preferred Mike and Carrie. I loved their brief reunion last year

• Members

I didn't think it was boring at all actually. Carrie has a really special bond with John, and he really is a father figure to her. I honestly think he was a better father to her than Roman, but that's besides the point. She refuses to believe that he could do what he's being accused of, and she's just upset that her husband has doubts. It's not a flashy subject matter to argue about, but it's realistic and understandable.

I agree with you about Carrie/Mike. Christie and Roark had amazing chemistry.

• Members

LOVED the EJ/Lexie scenes. She was 100% justified. The look on his face when she told him that he would be out of her life was priceless. I thought that the scene would end when she started back towards the pub, but BAM! she continued. I was happily surprised.

I love Lexie with some fire in her. RJ is incredible when given the opportunity to shine.

• Members

Oh, Lexie. Don't tell EJ you'll never forgive him with tears in your eyes. Tell him you'll go after him with guns blazing if he messes with Abe-less and Theo. The set up is perfect here for a real inner conflict Dimera feud and once again RJ was gold.

Muldoon looks so weathered but there's something about his Austin and Carrie that fits like an old glove.

• Members

I love that Madison and Sami went to school together! What an unexpected connection. I LMAO'd when Sami said she looks exactly the same yet a minut earlier, she didnt even recognize her....lol

Brady is supposed to be Sami's younger step-brother yet he looks older. When Madison thought that he could be her ex, I thiought they really look like it.

Carrie and Austin are so boring. I used to be such a of her with Muldoon's Austin but they arent doing it for me now

Is that place where John and Marlena at supposed to be their old penthouse?

EJ and Nicole...god damn! Those two have major chemistry. I really hope the new writers dont screw it up

Archived