Classic AMC/OLTL

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TONS. I thought Aiden was with Erin at the time, lol, or were they broken up long before she was killed? I actually liked Aiden and Di a lot--they were cute (and I even liked Aiden with Erin, for that matter) but there really was no point getting invested.

So does SoapNet play the repeats only at night, once a day? And what era of Higley are they at storywise?

• Members

As much as some of what McTavish did bothered me, I will give her credit for trying to mine the past and bring back past characters, for various reasons. We had Tom, Livia, Mimi, Nick Davis, Mark Dalton, Linc, Kelly, Benny all make appearances. Last time either Mark, Benny or Nick were used, from what I can remember. Maybe Linc, too. I know Kelly came back for Myrtle's funeral, did Linc? I don't think he did. Oh and of course the disastrous recast of Jeff Martin and his subsequent misuse.

• Members

Only Kelly came back.

I agree that McTavish did try to use the past for the present - Mark's integration back into the Kane family was effortless, and sadly, since ignored.

Watched last night's episode and I was wondering if Soapnet had to change the music rights for the Josh/Babe almost sex scene. The Soapnet version sounded like something in a gay club, not exactly right for the moment.

I'd forgotten how much I liked Aidan when he was just an ordinary, decent guy. Those always get crapped on with soaps now.

How much longer were Di and Del on the show after this?

Archived