OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 19th

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knoiw it's plausible but I just find it funny that whoever was clearing out Victor's desk (and don't they usually ask family to do it?) just casually put in the paternity test not wondering why he had it.

The Shane revelation was a bit of a surprise though I knew he played some part--but not that he knocked him out... Otherwise a fairly hohum episode. Of course Irene gets released. This is over a microchip?:S how did Todd get a tiny microchip if he never agreed to work with them anyway?? Bo tells John not to show up drunk--yet when John was drinking whiskey shot after whiskey shot after the wedding fiasco he was at work EVERY SINGLE DAY--even helped save Gigi and Todd (Victor) from being shot...

I actually kinda liked the dreams, and would have enjoyed if they were wackier and went on for the whole episode, alas--a bit like that AMC one a few years back to Dream a Little Dream.

• Members

Microchip? Oh boy, first TIIC write RH like lost puppy Paul Ryan and now JP's stupid microchip stuff becomes a plot point

Part of me is sad Shane is acting so crazy-eyed, but another part sees a lonely, lost boy who lost the only stable force in his life, his mom, driven to desperation. AW is doing very good work. It's ALMOST (not quite) one of those Malone dark karma plots... Jack kills Gigi and Shane kills his dad... what soapy drama if only AT could carry his end.

Welcome back to the Barracuda of Llanview, you were sorely missed, girl. Really loved Téa kicking into shark mode to protect her emotions and that cool assessing look at the end was priceless... as was RH's HUGELY satisfied grin. He got his champion back on his side and he knows it.

Archived