AMC - Possible Ending/Cliffhanger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At this point anything about AMC that starts with "Word is...," "Rumor has it...," "Sources say...," "We're hearing...." etc... is best assumed to be faulty or false. For whatever reason, the online soap "press" decided a long time ago that AMC is the enemy and now once Lucci trashed Frons it became a two-front battle. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

• Members

Trust me if Lucci ever were to decide she was not joining Prospect Park(if this were to happen) and if PP decided to ALLEGEDLY postpone it due to her decision, they would be on her tail blaming her for it. They already indirectly chastized her for ALLEGEDLY turning down PP's initial offer forgetting how all the "talent" they adore has had no issue refusing pay decreases with ABC.

• Members

The new SOW (highly recommended by the way, if you've got a few bucks to spare) printed three of the very few photos from the final week that ABC has released. The first two are: Jesse holding Angie's face and staring into her eyes at their apartment in the same clothes as today (should happen Monday), Griffin and David glaring at each other in the police interrogation room in the same clothes as today (should happen Monday) and then the photo of Babe trying to take JR's gun away from him.

That the first two pictures are pretty insignificant suggests the third is as well and so I'm leaning towards Babe only being a vision. Or at least she is only a vision in that scene. wacko.png

FWIW here is Julia Barr's direct quote (which has probably already been posted somewhere here) on the cliffhanger :

"It's shocking and sort of sad at the same time. You're surprised, but you understand, even though it's shocking".

I'm sure that clears everything up lol

Archived