AMC - Possible Ending/Cliffhanger

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh I totally saw something like this coming. The characters get to make peace, have happy endings, and then all head off to some celebration, likely at Confusion, when in comes JR with guns blazing...literally.

I'd be willing to bet that Erica isn't there, but I can see her like deciding she made a mistake and turning to go back...not knowing that the party is being shot up and that JR is armed. Since we know that death can't be had in PV, David is either going to have to be a victim himself, or he's going to have to be in jail/with an OP patient/somewhere else he shouldn't be so some of these peeps can actually die.

• Members

Okay I'm not so worried about this now. If this is from the post on the SOC boards the poster cites TvGuide as saying there may be a mass shooting, which is just speculation that already existed, not confirmation.

Personally I think J.R. shoots himself, shoots Babe, shoots A.J. or even maybe A.J shoots J.R.

• Members

How else do you explain what could be a mass exodus, though? And yeah, as it was said up thread, some could just decide they've had enough of PV and head for greener pastures...to be recast later, or come back if an agreement is reached with the actor. There wasn't really any other way to do it, I don't think.

• Members

I guess. I actually thought the original planned ending was rather clever sure it was a psuedo ripoff of the SFU ending but that obviously is not what they wanted so be it. I will watch and maybe it will play out differently than expected but honestly once they start signing and announcing who is coming, we are all going to know who the survivors will be won't we? I would assume they would want to use the actors to do a prepromotion launch of some fashion.

• Members

My poor JRsad.png (and of course it's JR)

I can't help but feel that when JY signed on to do BB, the storyline changed because JY's comments regarding the end of AMC at the fan event was full of hope and wishing for JR to get a happy ending. Quite frankly I find it petty and childish of AMC...but oh well.

Archived