B&B: Former actor returns

• Members

If JR is never allowed to move past the Carey skanks and stop being their whipping boy then it doesn't matter who plays JR.

I'm fully convinced that they would try to pair up JR with a sorased Jenny if the show had continued.

I do believe that if it weren't for JY, the character of JR would've been killed or written off a long time ago a la AJ Quartermaine.

I'm gonna be sad to see JY vacate the role of my fave character but enough is enough. After 8 years of destruction and being thrown under the bus for new actors, character and couples, I can't take it anymore so B&B here I come again...fulltime.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! The best Rick finally returns

His stories were awful. ALL of them. I dont think he dated a single person his age. He was either with his nieces or women old enough to be his mother. In between that he was yelling at Ridge and plotting revenge. His run as Rick sucked

• Members

Why?

This isn't like some Y&R stuntcasting where they snag the actors & try to think of something to do with them later.

JY is still very much considered the "real" Rick by a lot of fans despite having only been in the role for 2 years.

This isn't the first time Brad Bell tries to get him to return.

• Members

I have to say, I always felt that JY was a very B&B kind of guy, he didn't really seem like an ABC guy when he first came to GH and especially when he showed up on AMC. I did like his early AMC run however. I think his look and acting style are best fit for B&B, to me, it really is home for him.

• Members

God help me, so do I. I have this picture of Jacob sitting in a meeting listening to the PP pitch and after a few minutes he grabs his Blackberry and texts B&B....

"I'll...take...the...job. C...U...Monday."

I'm trying to stay away from playing PP Casting Director but I think this is a wonderful suggestion.

• Members

It would be interesting if the people on this board did the same. Ask 3-5 people about the soaps and share the data. We could do a pretty nice, albeit scientifically invalid, survey. Maybe even get some PP folks to lurking the board. (it's pretty obvious everyone in the soapverse wants PP crawling their site.)

Archived