B&B: Former actor returns

• Members

What was that mess that you just spilled out onto this forum? What the hell was your point. Everything I said still stands. I feel like you don't even know what your talking about half the time. You just rant and completely miss the point of what the post you are attacking is trying to say in the first place.

JR has had more airtime then Marissa, Babe and Krystal combined over the past few years. He was deemed more important by the show and he has gotten more story then all of them. Hence the reason why Krystal is shut in at Tad's house, Babe is dead and Marissa is behind him in airtime totals even when she is paired with iconic character Bianca Montgomery. Jacob has been front burner since he came on. He had more airtime then AH's Babe in 2004, 2005 and he outranked Baker's Babe in 2008 her sole year in the role. And lets get this straight Babe was the Carey leader in terms of story and airtime. Since Babe died the Carey's have been on life support in terms of relevance to story. You hardly ever see Bobbie Eakes except for her to support Tad and argue with David, she gets like three episodes a month to cry about Babe or get Tad to cry about Dixie. Hardly pushing story I would say.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOLs..we all can't be as special as you. Funny how everyone saids the same thing, even in this very thread about you. But wait you're the type of fan that said

"even fans encourage JR's bad behavior" or something like that.

JR deserves that airtime, he's a main part of AMC, though he never really got it w/o propping some "Babe Is LOVE" arc, Oh please, Bobbie Eakes ate up 3 families, Chandlers/Martins/Kanes/Haywards if you include that.. now Hubbards. Babe was a Fusion girl, for what reason IDK, how Kendall kept her, GreenBitch for that matter.. Babe was just another forced shoved character. JR was treated as a co-star, he did extreme things but after a while they had him stuck w/ Babe and in wheel chair and etc. He couldn't interact w/ Kendall, something Alicia wanted to continue, he couldn't interact w/ Amanda, he couldn't interact w/ anyone.

Like they deserve to be. That family isn't sh!t to any true AMC fan. Bobbie Eakes should have been fired a long time ago.

• Members

You're babbling again and at this point you're not even making sense.

You first said that JR was treated as a side kick even though he had more airtime then the person he was 'supporting' or the character he was supposedly 'propping'. How can he be a side-kick if he has more airtime then Carey's do? They aren't even there for him to prop or support. He is doing other things and leading more story then they do so how is he propping the Carey's when he is dealing with other characters and other storylines which have nothing to do with them?

You then said that JR had no direct storylines about him until this year or until he was paired with Annie yet you acknowledge that he had plenty of story to support his emmy nomination for his work in 2009 with his cancer. But you still contest that all JR has been doing is 'propping Carey trash' since Jacob has played him. Mixed messages if I ever saw one. All of your arguments are circular and nonsensical but I would expect no less from someone who is so solely focused on one character/actor.

• Members

He was treated as the sidekick, Alexa got her story, and JR's story was either, or made for that character endlessly go back to a character that no one really wanted him with.

2009 cancer s/l and that was badly written to prop Marissa Tasker. Again JY propping a newbie. Not mixed messages, just clear messages, I can't help special people like you. BTW this thread is about Jacob, you changed long ago into a JR vs Babe thing, no idea what that has to do w/ Jacob Young returning to B&B.

• Members

You clearly haven't been watching this thread very closely as the JR discussion has gone as far back as the first or second page I clearly wasn't the first poster to bring it up. With that I'm out you're not saying anything to contradict my posts or points and there is too much tangled logic within your own posts to decipher a clear coherent point to debate with or argue against.

Archived