OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 8

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL.

WORD! Could not stand Cole and Starr together. Couldn't stand Cole at all. James and even Baz are better then him.

That's exactly why I like him. LOL.

Anyone got any clips of Matthew during this two year period prior to his accident? I missed out.

• Members

Does Rex even know what a spleen is? Or where Boca is? He probably doesn't even like beach houses or know where he could even find one. But I loved everything else in your script! Unfortunately, the show's having Nora go soft on Nate. I would bet money that she'll make Nate a deal just like she did with Cole. UGH.

As for the Cole debate, I still remember how Brandon Buddy played Cole so unsympathetically 80% of the time, especially during his drug story and the Hannah saga. Which means pretty much all throughout out 2009 and 2010. It was made worse by the fact that Cole was never called out for his behavior. Starr wasn't allowed to be mad at him, even though Cole kept going to Hannah and even kisssing her all to get petty revenge on the mother of his child.

But Cole did have a few things going for him. He did beat the crap outta FRodd. He finally put an end to Eli's rampage and mustache twirling. And his last scenes with Starr and Hope were actually kinda sweet.

James and Baz are both just wastes of oxygen. They're so obnoxious and smarmy. It doesn't help that James is a Ford brother. And "Twinkle" is the worst nickname ever. Baz isn't any better with his hat or "I've heard worse." I hate to say it, but James and Baz almost make me miss Cole.

Archived