OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 8

• Members

Farah wanted out of the show. So who knows. Apparently at one time, they were planning on aging him.

Then the soap was cancelled. Now that it is being leased, everyone who is interested in continuing are probably in limbo.

Sad thing is, other than the teens and maybe Natalie, I don't see any of these characters going to PP. Hope I am wrong.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh god, do not even mention that "I sound like I have marbles in my mouth when I talk" character or actor ever again...I was anti-Cole from the day he was retconned into a boy and appeared onscreen with a horrrrrrrible actor in the role who never got any better.

• Members

I hated the idea of Matthew dying mostly because the story would suck, and also because Bo already did the Weekend at Bernie's with one dead son, but mostly because the story would suck.

David: Pa Stepnora don't be sad!

Nora: My grieving is the size of the moon!

<Rex pouts>

Bo: Balsom, you doin' OK?

Rex: I want revenge. Hey, how much are his kidneys worth?

Nora: When I'm through, Nate Ford will get the death penalty. Just like he gave my son!

David: I wish I had that hooker's number. She knew how to raise the dead. Oh, too soon, Pa?

Bo: Balsom, how are you with this?

<Rex juts his lower lip>

Rex: I can't get a good price on this spleen.

Nora: Your Honor, I demanded this murderer pay to the fullest letter of the law!

Danielle: He's INNOCENT!!!! INNNOOOCCEEENNNTTTT!!!!!

<Nate looks confused>

Tea: Your Honor, may I point out that opposing counsel neglected to notice item #43494 on form #2390002.

Judge: You're right. Case dismissed.

Nora: What? Wha-what? This is an injustice!

David: Cheer up, Stepnora. I've already got the tribute movie in the works. How about Wheelchariots of Fire? Or Coma Chameleon?

Rex: Anybody want a spare liver? I need a beach house in Boca.

Archived