OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 8

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank God Blair shut that [!@#$%^&*] down.

The awkward silence and pan across the room as RH Todd asks the cast (and the writers) why they didn't realize the rapemance is something he might not have done is hilarious.

"You don't know anything about it, dude." Please! Sit down, Ted Bundy.

• Members

I'm sure they're about to do a rug-pull and have John reveal that both samples match Todd Manning. But when John informed everyone that RH was telling the truth and was Todd, Viki looked like she won the lottery. She could not contain her happiness.

• Members

It boggles my mind how everyone forgot what an evil person Nate's dad was. That's why Inez took Nate and left. Wasn't it a few episodes where ever Ford kid was hating on dear old dad. Now he is some saint killed by murderous Matthew....please bitch give me a break Carlivati!

• Members

Look at Tea's ass nodding as TSJ goes on and on about how much he's "loved and protected" Starr. Conveniently she wasn't in town for the most heinous [!@#$%^&*] he did to her.

I will say that I understand they wanted to accomplish a lot in this single episode and were stretching it on time, but I find it bullshit that Todd did not leap on TSJ and try to tear him apart when he heard about the rapemance. Hopefully he'll lunge at him soon.

Archived