OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 8

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think he's just playing up to the RH fanbase and detractors who said he would never have a romance with Marty. They finally get validation he's the "real" Todd because RH said so. It's as simple as that and not deeper than people would like it to be. If RC had more time the story would have been a huge clusterfuck.

• Members

Agreed..the only reason he rewrote history is because RH came back. I am sure he was proud of his work. Had RH not returned he wouldnt have messed with it. I can just imagine how much worse this story would have gotten had TSJ stayed.

• Members

If that what is doing, then more power to him. He should never written the rapemance. After almost 40 years of watching this show, that was the worst story. Worse than the teens last summer. So, if people feel validation because that's being corrected, then so be it.

• Members

and she's kept quiet for months and STILL hasnt said sh-t about it. She seriously needs to STFU. I like that Bo is at least being humble about this and realizing his role in these events.

Who is acting like Eddie was a saint? I dont see that at all on teh show

Archived