July 25-29, 2011

Toups

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Honestly its the story that is keep viewers tuned in. Roger is a huge return but IMO Trevor has a huge fanbase and one of the most successful re-casts in daytime history. We have waited 8 years for these moments. I heard OLTL is three months ahead right now. So Trevor will air into October and I bet Ron will play this for all its worth and then begin to wrap up the show. Honestly what's awesome OLTL is going out with a bang. How many shows on TV did u love it when they went out on top and with a BANG. Not like they stayed too long at the party or a dying dog. OLTL beat B&B on a Friday. Friday's number is just steller. OLTL is underbudget as well, the neglected one and its been the highest rated on ABC daytime since the cancellation and that was four months ago. GO OLTL.

• Members

I am not a believer that an actor or their fanbase really does squat for a show. RH';s fanbase did nothing for him at ATWT nor have the fanbases for all those big names at Y&R done squat. I think the show has been building momentum for months, this story kicked in and the pace was decent and Todd is a popular character and both actors are well liked in the role. But if it was just an actors fanbase you wouldn't see 400 or 500K more viewers more like a couple of thousand at best. You can't convince me Vanessa Marcil is not as popular or Brenda and her return did nothing for GH.

• Members

SO proud of my show. I'm not as excited as JohnnysBro though. lol.

I have very little trust in Carlivati to build this story properly and execute as Bill Bell would have.

The show could keep getting these ratings IF the show could plot this properly.

Still pretty happy, and happy that AMC is not outright bombing, but showing some solid improvement.

To hell with GH. Could care less. Too little, too late.

Archived