July 25-29, 2011

Toups

• Members

Roger's character on ATWT was a BORE, most RH fans didn't follow him cause they wanted Todd not Paul Ryan LOL! or if they did, they didn't stick around long for that very reason

I def. have to disagree, don't know if the first is true, but the 2nd I def. disagree with

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy for OLTL. However, for every great scene - Todd revealing himself - there's a stinker - Rex and Ghost Zhee Zhee. OLTL definitely has seen better days, but at the very lest, the show is entertaining, if nothing else, and I'm glad its not going away quietly. Hope the ratings momentum continues next week with people tuning in for the continuation of the two Todds story.

• Members

OLTL still can't get over the 2.0 mark. Surprised AMC stayed at 1.9. AMC and OLTL first cancelled yet GH has worse numbers...lol. B&B only soap to go up in HHs. Nice for Days to get a good number on Tuesday for Will and Sonny day.smile.png Although they were on Wednesday too which wasnt a high day for the show.

• Members

We can presume JULY WAS like a sweeps month for OLTL. they are going to play this all the way through October. IMO I am so happy OLTL is going out with a vengence bang then a dying dog wimper like GL did. OLTL beating GH for 15 weeks is HUGE. Especially when GH is the vastly more expensive show and promoted show. OLTL did well before this Todd story as well as show had spikes during the bullying storyline. IMO OLTL should not be cancelled.

• Members

Yes, he was. Young Damon Scheller and Andy Kavovit were the only good Paul Ryans. The two after were just okay, but blah. I agree that wasn't RH's role but he was better than Holyrod or whatever his name is.

Back to the ratings.

Archived