GH: Franco's back

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clear Luke's name? Luke faced NO consequences for killing Jake. He didnt go to jail. Liz apologized to him. Lucky forgave him. There's nothing to clear and Luke hitting Jake was such a nonfactor on the show. There's no reason to come up with some convoluted excuse to rewrite that

• Members

Please...I can't take it anymore, just make it stop!!

I actually liked and respected James Franco before this but now I can't stand the sight of him.

James Franco is the ultimate real life troll and in all honesty, he's a horrible actor.

• Members

I don't think it would have to be all that convoluted. I felt at the time the story was done they left the door open for Franco to be the one who killed Jake. I don't really care if they go down that road or not, but I think the seed was already sown, so it's not some out of the blue rewrite.

• Members

It's too late to do this regarding Jake. Luke felt no remorse over Jake's death. He pouted for a few days but ultimately used it as an excuse to justify his drinking and selfishness, and he was glad he killed Jake. He never liked Jake anyway. It ultimately became about how noble he was and the pity Lucky/Lulu/Liz felt for him.

Franco is just pointless. He always has been.

• Members

I don't know how I feel about this guy in terms of his weirdness and ego and GH's lips on his ass, but he is certainly mainstream. He HOSTED the Oscars, it doesn't get much more mainstream than that. :lol: Someone like DiCaprio has the years and huge blockbusters on him, but if Gyllenhaal, Gosling, Reynolds and the like are considered maistream, Franco walks among those solid A-listers.

Archived