GH: Franco's back

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/franco-talks-gh-return

Seems James Franco (Franco, GH) was surprised to hear about his first airdate on GH — September 20. The actor spoke to ACCESS HOLLYWOOD at the premiere of Rise of the Planet Apes, saying: “I will be back to GENERAL HOSPITAL, but I’m filming a movie about the Wizard of Oz in Detroit right now, I haven’t filmed any new episodes for GENERAL HOSPITAL ... I don’t see it fitting into my schedule anytime soon ... I’ll go back, but they said like September 20 or something I have no idea what they’re talking about.” For the full story, go to: www.accesshollywood.com.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They are pretty damn stupid if they assumed that. I don't like the guy but do they really believe he views appearing on GH as more than playtime? Who knows, he could still be upset at ABC over his Oscars debacle or he might just be bored with doing this now. I always assumed he'd get bored with it. Good riddance. He does less to bring positive attention to soaps than Julianne Moore did when she wanted to return briefly to ATWT before they went off the air or that all these people who have wanted to return to AMC for that shows ending out of respect for the show and Agnes Nixon. I always felt Franco was indirectly poking fun at these shows.

• Members

He has said in interviews, that I've watched, where he talks about his #1, go-to assistant who schedules EVERYTHING for him and he gets day-by-day schedules from. So I see that he may not know today what he is doing in 2 days. Plus, he memorizes scripts instantly.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived