GH: Franco's back

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At this point I think it would at least be a way to give something different to Lucky or Liz (Jason would just sort of blink). I would be OK with the characters just being written out, but since the golden boy is going nowhere, this is the only thing with him I might care about.

• Members

How about we bring back Georgie and Emily who's deaths were far more craspastic than any spawn that meant nothing. Or Alan. None of these deaths meant a damn thing but all 3 of these characters are 100 times more important than some brat.

As for Helena why? He was Jason's kid not Lucky's bio kid. She would care because????

I'd rather write out Lucky and the Spencers that do this.

• Members

http://www.tvguide.c...al-1035645.aspx

At this point it's safe to say that James Franco really does love General Hospital! A rep for the ABC soap tells TV Guide Magazine that the Oscar-nominated actor and obsessive multi-tasker will be back on the show for his fourth go-round on September 20. And this time it's no quickie. Franco's upcoming story arc is being called "longterm," meaning we'll see him well into the fall and possibly beyond. This should be a nifty trick considering GH is filmed in Hollywood and the actor is due to open on Broadway this fall opposite Nicole Kidman in a revival of Tennessee Williams' Sweet Bird of Youth — but don't forget he's known for shooting weeks and weeks worth of GH material in just a couple of days.

• Members

If they have to work this hard to hype Jason (who looks as bored with Franco as he does with everyone else) they should just stick him in the corner and use him as a doorstop. People can praise him for being the best doorstop in the world, and he can blink at them, if he can make the effort.

Archived