DAYS: Couple returns

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess that stuff about Christie and Patrick eating in the NBC cafeteria was where this all started.

How was he as Austin? I remember him from Melrose...I mostly remember him being very whispery, like Michael Damian.

• Members

He could act....Austen Peck could not (although he got much better in recent years since leaving Days). Muldoon was infintitely better as Austin and he had great chemistry with Lisa Rinna's Billie and Kate. They made for a very dynamic and believable family. Im surprised they have gone back to him bc he's aged quite a bit and not really hunk material anymore. I havent seen him do anythign in ages, so I hope he's still good.

• Members

I too hate St. Carrie the Slut although her recent appearances haven't been so bad and it was nice to see Sami and her have an actual sisterly relationship for a change.

I think I recall in 2006 or so Clark stated she would prefer working with Muldoon again rather than work with Peck. Interesting. Heh I remember his role on Melrose too, loved it towards the end. Muldoon's Austin was pretty heroic and had some depth whereas Peck's Austin for the most part was obliviously stupid. Oh but Peck is super hot and that made up for it all, especially in the horrendous Garden of Eden ^_^

Archived