DAYS: Couple returns

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bryan Datillo is overrated. He has hsitory but I never cared for him as an actor and cant stand the character of Lucas, partly bc of him. Recasting would make me possibly like the character. I still think Colin Egglefield would be a good fit and I owuldnt necesarily classify him as a "hunk"

• Members

I agree with what's been said. With everything that's gone on with the character, I don't want a Lucas recast if we'd be going down the Sami/Lucas road again in the future. I'd hate them not being able to show flashbacks.

• Members

That would be an understatement.

He was very rude and bashing his costars months before he was let go. Then after he was let go he really let loose and was far from nice or even anything close to it. He was honestly awful to interview at day of days in 2009, Lauren Koslow kept trying to cover for him and laugh it off as a joke but he wasnt kidding around. he was very bitter and angry and it was obvious.

also, the show didnt even just let him go, they offered him recurring and he refused.

• Members

I think Bryan only lashed out because he was probably treated horribly behind the scenes. The Lucas/Chloe relationship never really worked and didn't Tomlin tell him that Lucas is only supposed to be a supporting character. Basically dissing him. Tomlin also didn't seem to like Thaao Penghlis or Stephen Nichols.

• Members

He wasnt treated horribly. He was upset that GG and JS were the male leads and not him, and he has never and will never be a lead. Lucas isnt a lead. Bryan isnt a lead actor.

And the comments he made about people were way harsh. And no Toups, Sweeney didnt get a pass. He even seemed bitter that Suzanne was getting a storyline.

Archived