DAYS: Couple returns

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Muldoon is not a good actor, but he is better than Peck (though Peck is much better today than he used to be -- small praise, I know). I've never been a huge Christie Clark fan, but I did like the Sami-Carrie rivalry, I hope they reignite it.

• Members

I don't want to see a rivalry over Austin. But Sami and Carrie have had a contentious relationship for years. They're fine now that they're on different continents, but I could see them clashing in person again. If only over minor things. They are still sisters, who don't necessarily get along.

• Members

I kind of feel the book has been closed on Carrie and Austin. I am not keen on recouping all these "super couples" from the past. THat said I loved them as a couple in their day. Not a huge CC Fan but I liked Carrie and loved Muldoon's Austin.

Now if they bring back Lucas they are still very short on 30ish women on this show. Maybe they could bring on Sarah Horton, someone new

I think I still would have preferred Shawn and Belle over Carrie and Austin. Younger and more story potential. Oh well.

• Members

I'm probably the biggest CC fan I know. I'm so beyond happy about this.

The chemistry between CC and PM was amazing. AP paled in comparison.

I just REALLY hope that they don't redo the Carrie/Sami feud. Christie's last return was botched from her debut because they tried desperately to recapture the 90's and their teen years.

Both women are older and more mature. Let's just hope that, if anything, they team up to take down someone else.

THAT would be good television.

• Members

I don't know either character really, so I'll see how it goes.

However, I'm quite annoyed with Patrick Muldoon just because I'm identifying him with Richard from Melrose Place, but that is not his fault. :lol:

• Members

Who's next? Lucas? :rolleyes:

With Carrie and Austin returning, I won't be surprised if they get rid of Galen Gering. I fear DAYS will go overboard with all these returning people and inflate the cast in their quest to save the show. The last thing this show needs is an influx of 90's characters.

• Members

Patrick Muldoon is not exactly fine acting, but he could at least be more intriguing than Austin Peck. I liked the couple back in the day as a kid but I don't see the point of their being back on contract, at least not together.

And yeah, Galen Gering can go any time. It baffled me that the show turned its back on Sami with Lucas and EJ, a triangle that if done properly (which they didn't, starting with the rape) could have gone on decades.

• Members

Thats how I feel. I mean its nice to see some old faves return. I think JOhn and Marlena as SUPPORTING characters to the storylines is a great idea but I am not

thrilled with revisiting all these supercouples. I know its desperation. Higley couldn't create a rootable character if her life depended on it. Look at the list of characters brought on under her. Name me one thats really been a hit. She then decimated established characters like Phillip and Chloe.

I like that Quinn is sticking around I don't mind that. Id like to see them bring on another 30ish woman and lets see how well these new writers can write for someone new.

Archived