OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Members

Who the heck said Vimal is morally correct about anything here? You are putting words out there and disputing against them when no one has made such claims. Its odd though that you would hate that when the person in your avatar has kept quiet about a major crime (that he commited) but not to be a "good friend" as you put it, but rather to save his own hide

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jessica is probably going to apologize for letting Tess out and letting him get so attached. Not that big of a deal to me.

If you don't like it, then why do you continue to watch? *Not being snarky, I am just asking*

+1. Rama is so gorgeous, I love her.

And I love Aubrey too. :wub:

• Members

After trying to watch this show after RH returned I have to say it is worse than Y&R! ...at least IMO and thats pretty harsh because Y&R is a trainwreck. Well all soaps kind of are sadly. Its been two months since I started watching for the first time in a couple years and no one is rootable. at all. And if the ratings are going up so much because it is better than it was last year then I can only imagine how ricockulous it was last year. *puke*

• Members

Yeah, but I can understand their apprehension with this known Lothario who decided to have unprotected sex with their lunchbox daughter. He was more concerned with whether he had caught the Hep-meister flex or not than if he had fathered a child. That was all part of his later road to redemption.

• Members

Brody's about to keep the lie up. As Mr. Brown be would say "you a lie".

I didn't mind Aubrey and Rama today, for once I didn't fast forward.

Ford is downright disgusting, he was rambling on like some crazed stalker, which is basically what he is now. I still wish they would reverse Ryder's paternity and have Ford flip out, eventually be shot by Brody. Of course, we won't be that lucky.

I do not see why Natalie had to tell John anything, it seemed to me that she was still subtly playing the same game, because it's obvious that she's not over him.

• Members

Did she have to tell John anything? No, but I think she needed to. I saw that as a sign of courtesy. All 3 of them work at the same place. Its best she tell John ahead and warn him instead of just showing up to work one day with she and Brody all over each other, obviously a couple and moving on. It will at least help to avoid some uneccesary conflict and tension by springing their new relationship on him unexpectedly

• Members

Considering that Ford has repeatedly raped her and has now assaulted her a third time through chloroform (which is a dumbass thing to do to someone who has been drugged and shocked as many times as Jessica) and gags and tying up, I don't think he is owed an apology. I have never seen any evidence that he actually cares about what is best for Ryder. It's just MYSONMYSONMYSON.

• Members

THANK YOU! Ford is the most disgusting piece of trash on soaps right now! I am disgusted by the sight of him. And then you have to figure Brody will get thrown under a bus so Ford can be daddy of the year! And yes if everyone took a drink every time Ford said 'MY SON' there'd be a hell of a lot of hospitalized people cause of that jackass and his sense of entitlement. I really loathe him so much I just can't watch anymore. And Joey and Kelly - who I was actually rooting for - seem done on the show so I ain't going to cry either when this gets cancelled. Maybe that was Frons goal all along!

Archived