OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Vimal and Rama were perhaps the most exciting additions this show has seen in years bringing a fresh new flavor and texture to the show and my God their potential was extraordinary and extraordinarily wasted. I'm thankful for a day like today. Only ruined by Ford. Who is now delivering a heartfelt monologue sans shirt.

• Members

I stopped investing in characters a long time ago (on any soaps), but they did have a real spark early on. The show should have just written them out quickly rather than drain them dry.

That's the way it tends to be...usually if you have no potential, you'll have big story (any Ford).

• Members

Most of the men pimped out aren't even that attractive IMO. Silly putty/glowering faces, waxed bodies. It's like the Tomlin era, only there's no hunk like Teddy Sears or even Nate Marston to make up for the other Ken dolls.

• Members

I would love to meet FV/RC at a party or in a damn elevator and ask them what the HELL is their deal with Ford and if they have any clue to how awful and obvious their favoritism is. It is just dreadful.

Archived