OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Members

Natalie is looking really good these days. Her makeup was on ponit and her hair and wardrobe is great. Love Brody trying to move on with her

Blair is utterly clueless as a parent. Liked her scenes with John. I actually liked them when they were a couple. Too bad she was Marty roadkill . Loving her hair

Vimal and Todd! I wanted them to make him Todd's sidekick but then they put him in jail. Love their interactions.

Rama's worthless. Can she get locked in the steam room permanently?

Baz is AWFUL! I couldnt believe he came up in Tea's house and started disrespecting her like that. How rude. This kid needs to be smacked. I did love the stunned look on her face though...lol

Im sick of all RH's lurking about

Was Jack supposed to be crying? in that scene with Starr? Man was that bad

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Natalie is looking really good these days. Her makeup was on ponit and her hair and wardrobe is great. Love Brody trying to move on with her

Blair is utterly clueless as a parent--------------She sure is. She is made to look like a worthless mother.

Vimal and Todd! I wanted them to make him Todd's sidekick but then they put him in jail. Love their interactions.

Rama's worthless. Can she get locked in the steam room permanently?-------------She and Vimal are useless now. Ship them off.

Baz is AWFUL! I couldnt believe he came up in Tea's house and started disrespecting her like that. How rude. This kid needs to be smacked. I did love the stunned look on her face though...lol--------AGREED

Im sick of all RH's lurking about-----------------Me Too

Was Jack supposed to be crying? in that scene with Starr? Man was that bad------------------I said he was awful in an earlier post....lol The kid reminds me a lot of Andrew Kavovit-ex Paul from ATWT. And they have the same first name but this Andrew can't act.

• Members

Just in time, we are learning that Jack is the true victim in all this.

On OLTL the more you hurt other people the more you are the one who suffers most.

At least the show is ending before he rapes someone.

• Members

It's odd that Blair would talk about John/Natalie when she learned her son helped kill a woman, but then, John is just that awesome.

After the long periods of time where Michael Easton sleepwalks through scenes with his harem it's nice to see again what John/Blair could have been.

• Members

I liked Yvette/LaChanze much more than Baz--is she now gone? If the show had time she could have been a much needed black diva (I didn't even recognize her and I met her back in '99 when she performed in Ragtime in Vancouver).

It might just be my tv, but does anyone find the show relentlessly *dark* right now? And I mean literally. Like the Jack/Starr scenes I could bgarely make out what was happening even after I darkened the room and shut the blinds. It doesn't help that OLTL seems to have taken place entirely during one night for the last three weeks...

• Members

Oh good. I've still been posting some old stuff in the AMC/OLTL threads for tribute and the canceled soap section, hopefully you'll get a chance to read it. There's been some nice Ruth Warrick stuff.

Archived