OLTL: Discussion for the week of June 27

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I thought about them this week too (with TSJ leaving soon *sniff*). LOVED them together. They were soo amazing and Todd was the best part of his self with Vange. It's such a shame their relationship got cut short.

• Members

I didn't know RHTodd and Evangeline interacted. Was it when Evangeline was Mitch's lawyer back in what, late 2002/early 2003? Still bugs me that Evangeline was killed off because of twisted Eli storyline. They could've brought her back somehow for John, or she could have ended up in Todd's world somehow.

• Members

I think part of the reason I liked them is that she reminded me of early Tea. Quite bitchy but could go toe to toe with RH's Todd. Of course there's also the whole lawyer angle. He and Blair were so played out by this point that I was ready for someone new and he and Eva surprised me

• Members

There were fan wars between Eva and Natalie over John. I thought it was silly bc it ruined both females. Evangeline especially bc she was brought on for RJ and I thought they had a good relationship, till she cheated on him and the show turned it around on him by making it out as if he was the bad one and had no reason to be mad at her or hate John. The demonization of RJ to prop those two up was ugly and I never felt the same way about her again. They made her look particular pathetic when they moved Natalie into the story (who wasnt on her level) yet she was reduced to school girl fights with her that would make a teenager envious. I expected her to feud with a Blair or a Lindsay type, but no she was feuding with Natalie of all people. A far cry from the feisty, intelligent lawyer she was when she debuted. And she ended up losing John anyway, which made her the ultimate loser

btw when did you start watching?

• Members

I had no problem with John and Vangie, but was disgusted at the thought of Van and Todd. I hated everything about that "friendship" Dena Higley had no clue. I was more grossed out by the Todd/Vangie/John fanbases on some of the boards. Especially, SOC. The stuff that they came up with about TPTB at OLTL was simply put.......stupid.

On that note, I think it would have been more interesting with RH's version of Todd.

Archived