AMC: Actress RETURNING

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF? Please tell me that you are being ironic. JL is a highly respected character actress who has been working steadily for decades. And frankly, more people know her from that sitcom than OLTL.

It's amazing how JL was the be all and end all but now that she's supposedly taken a pass on a return, she's "Judith Who." (Gee, maybe those eight shows a week on Broadway are enough for her) Apparently, it's not enough that she still speaks fondly of her time on the show. I just watched her speak on a panel for the American Theatre Wing and she mentioned OLTL a couple of times but she doesn't owe OLTL a damn thing. None of these stars have to come back. If they choose to, great. If not, so be it.

Carol Burnett is coming back because it's fun for her. She's going to get a chance to play with Agnes and SuLu again for a day and she'll make it possible to pay a small tribute to Phoebe, Langley and Myrtle and the actors who played them.

• Members

This is awesome news! Was totally not expecting it, but with Nixon at the helm makes perfect sense. I wonder how she'll be involved. Should be interesting. I saw her do an interview with Piers Morgan on CNN not long after news of AMC's cancellation hit. I mean, Piers I guess wouldn't really about the connection, but I was disappointed it wasn't even mentioned in passing.

Archived