AMC - Tuesday - June 14, 2011

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Greenlee to Jake: "Why didnt you tell me that Cara Castillo was rehired back to the hospital?"

Why is this bitch copping attitude with Jake? Ryan pisses her off so now she's running around trying to make other people miserable

1270602692tyday.gif

• Members

amc06141111.png

Jesse's reaction when Jake walks in late. I love how everyone is looking at Jake except for Angie! Good directing there

amc06141112.png

Ryan and Madison bonding over dead baby

amc06141113.png

WTF! Krystal isnt even there at the baptism? Not looking good for BE. She doesnt even get to fill the background like the silent Denise Vasi

• Members

They should've just had it at the park where they can christen the stolen baby and the dead baby at the same time. They could've hauled in a baptismal font and placed it right next to the daffodils where Jesse buried Ellie. And then Harold the dog could've come back from the dead to dig up Ellie's body.

• Members

Ryan and Grenelee have like no connection, no chemistry, no passion to keep them going. Its never been more apparen then now. Just end them already

They go to Krystal's for the reception and she's not even there :(

No, its all pretty much whoever you see in the photos

• Members

You know what I like about Maya? She reminds me of a classic AMC character.

Amanda and this cloying/desperate thing has gotten real old. Not that she doesn't have reason, but...

I thought the christening was beautiful, everyone looked great. Natalia was missed.

Archived